Traditional Retail Pharmacy
• All major insurance plans accepted
• Full line of over the counter products
• Durable medical equipment
• Personalized customer service
• FREE delivery service
Compounding Pharmacy Onsite
• Human and veterinary medications
• Insurance billing where applicable
• Same day service on most compounds so your patients get started on their therapy as soon as possible.
Specialty Pharmacy Service
We are experts in helping patients manage their medication therapy used to treat complex disease states.
We carry a full line of injectable and oral medications used for management of various disease states to include:
• Oncology • Hepatitis-C • Rheumatoid Arthritis • Multiple Sclerosis
• Psoriasis • HIV • Crohn’s Disease
Insurance reimbursement is handled by on site staff. We assist our physician partners to start the prior authorization process and provide the physician staff with real time status updates and insurance requirements for approval. We also provide information to enroll patients in manufacture assistance programs for those who qualify.
Third Party Insurance Reimbursement Specialists
First State Pharmacy realizes the time and labor constraints placed on physician practices and their staff trying to navigate through the insurance maze to get your patients’ medications approved by the third party plans. We employ a team of insurance specialists with years of experience in resolving formulary issues and obtaining prior authorizations for our patients. We partner with physician groups to ensure our patients receive the proper medication therapy in a timely manner. We expedite the process to achieve the desired patient outcomes without tying up vital staff time that can be better served taking care of your patients.